White Girl in Jamaica White Girl in Jamaica

indeed

Greatest song on Newgrounds, mon. Babylon.

Raw Lyrics Raw Lyrics

Holy Fuck

The hip hop charts have been dominatrix'd

Song for CosmicAlfonzo Song for CosmicAlfonzo

fuckin right, yeah yeah

I actually use that garbage can as my bourbon chalice. You know you want it, baby

~Dragonfly Clouds!~ ~Dragonfly Clouds!~

Bring me mah shotgun

It's a very Japanese sounding piece. Making something this flamboyant in America is likely to get you shot by the Westboro Church or something. Then again, just about any upbeat happy piece is likely to do that to you.

I love it to, especially the way you variate and mangle the very catchy theme throughout the whole thing.

Only complaint is that the production is too damn loud, which seems to be a common thing with youngins these days.

I feel old. I'm already sitting in my chair with a shotgun ready to chase some kids off my lawn.

Atundra responds:

hahaha, lucky thing im in Australia then! I have a feeling that it sounds too loud because of the volume fade in, you get used to the quietness and then the violins start to pound your ears lol1

thanks for the review mate I appreciate it!

Do it for America Do it for America

The circle of jerk is complete

The Newgrounds audio portal has the potential to be something fantastic with audio collaboration. Right now, the audio portal soly exists to be the flash portal's bitch.

I declare an Audio Portal Revolution! Too long have we been oppressed by the fascist flash portal regime! We should be equals! Equals damnit! For the people! Do it for AMERICA!

All musicians are freaks All musicians are freaks

I love this

I hope you don't mind, but I love jamming to this. I had to upload a version with some freaktar added.

Do you feel that shit? Do you feel that shit?

I feel that shit.

Very beautiful recording tone(I'm super jealous btw XP), but there are quite a few places where the out of key notes really do not help to add anything to the harmonic climate. Your tone does wonders to make it not too ear grating though.

Besides your note choice melodically, phrasing is slow and beautiful, your vibrato is pretty solid.

By the way, think you could send me the backing track you are using? I'd love to jam over it if you'd let me. =p

Kylenorbury responds:

Well actually I will now have to disagree with your statement about the notes being out of place. I've listened to it a few times since I posted this and I just can't agree about that.

A Fight Within the Streets #2 A Fight Within the Streets #2

niggity nice

I really like the rhythm of it. melody is nice. I usually compose the drums to follow the music, but I have one composition that actually started out as a drum solo, and I composed over it. It's really fun to do.

I'm not going to be an asshole and plug it on your review though. Really, this deserves a higher rating.

Total Randomness 1 Total Randomness 1

Communist lies

Not random enough

CrazyYoungPiplup2559 responds:

This is the first review review I ever recieved on Newgrounds. Thank you.

And you're right. It's not random enough. It's not purely random, because I added several hidden musical slides in the song.

Maybe I should try again.

Inspired by Street Trash Inspired by Street Trash

Haven't seen Street Trash, but...

This is some good fucked up drunken blues. I was laughing the whole time.